Monday, 8 April 2013

Get The Look: Marina Diamandis


Marina Lambrini Diamandis, otherwise known as Marina and the Diamonds, is currently my favourite person, ever. I adore her cool retro-vintage style and I love her music - plus she’s absolutely gorgeous! So to honour her amazing-ness (yes I realise that’s not actually a word, but I felt it was appropriate for this situation), I thought I’d do another ‘Get The Look‘ post. Much like my previous Made In Chelsea one (that’s here if those of you who haven’t seen it would like to check it out!). So now you can steal her fabulous style for yourselves. 






1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12.13.14.15.16.
I wish I had her entire wardrobe to be honest. I especially love the neon pieces which are right on trend at the moment, so my wardrobe will definitely be seeing some neon in the very near future! 

If you haven't heard any of Marina's music here are some of my favourites:

Radioactive     



Do any of you love Marina and her style as much as I do? Is there any other celebs you’d like me to do a ‘Get The Look’ for? Comment below as usual to let me know, love hearing from you!





26 comments:

  1. Ah I love Marina and the Diamonds, especially Marina herself! I also love her style like yourself! Definitely going to have to purchase the pink platforms (no. 15)! Great blog as well by the way! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah me too! (As you have probably guessed from this post, haha!) They are so gorgeous aren't they? I may have to nab them for myself too. Thank you darling! :) x

      Delete
  2. I love Marina, she is just perfect. Great post, thanks for sharing!
    Carrie
    xxx
    http://carriebrighton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is! It's perfectly okay sweetie :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Ahh she's super fabulous, I want her wardrobe!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really is! Oooh me too! xxx

      Delete
  4. love this post! such great picks!

    http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im loving cropped jumpers at the moment, though I'm not brave enough to wear them on their own I wear them over dresses :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh me too! Aw you should just go for it! I'm sure you'd look great :) x

      Delete
  6. She's absolutely gorgeous! I listened to her music a few weeks ago and they're so catchy but good catchy :-D Such a great post too, I love how you put it together it looks really really really good! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really is! They are, I have to say I've had Radioactive in my head for a few days now! Thank you so much lovely! x

      Delete
  7. So girly and cute!!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her and her style really are!x

      Delete
  8. So cute and her style looks fun! Love all the items you picked out to create the look :)

    dreamdustx | Urban Decay Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ellie, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Chris! It really means a lot! I will definitely check out your blog :) x

      Delete
  10. Oh, I LOVE Marina and her style! So glad you did this post. That lightening bolt crop top is adorable! You picked some really lovely pieces. :)

    The British Teen // beauty and fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh I'm so glad you like it! It is lovely, and thank you :) x

      Delete
  11. love this post! All those clothes are amazing xoxo

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are so lovely! xxx

      Delete

ellie etc © . Harlie Ave Design .
Blogger Widget