Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Oops, I've been shopping again!

(Sing the title to this post to the tune of 'Oops I Did It Again' by Britney, that's what I did haha!)

Anyway, back to sanity. I've been absolutely drowning in college work recently, hence the posts being thin on the ground. I hopefully will have a few guest posts coming up for you lovely followers, just until I get my feet back on the ground after all this revision and exam business. If any of you would like to do a guest post for me, please don't hesitate to drop me an email! 

So back to all this shopping I've been doing. As you can see I've got me some more black boots, and that I've also been raiding the stock of Next2Nowt (if you haven't already check it out now, it's amazing!). The crop top was such a bargain for £9.99, I can't believe it. I absolutely adore the print, it's so unique and looks much more expensive than I was hahaha! I can't seem to find it on the website though, so sorry about that. The jumper is gorgeously soft and cosy, but also quite thin so it's nice to wear on slightly warmer days too.


Grey Jumper - Topshop via Next2Nowt (similar here)
Black boots - Topshop via Next2Nowt 
Necklace - H&M via eBay (similar here)
Crop Top - H&M
Silver Hoop Earrings - Monsoon
Nail Varnishes - Topshop 'Carnival' and 'Flamingo Coral' 








I've recently discovered a love for hoop earrings and I'm not really sure why. Personally I think these Monsoon pair are quite tasteful and elegant, I can't stop wearing them! Adding to my jewellery collection as well was this gorgeous neon yellow necklace. I had my eye on it when it was in the shops, so when I saw it on eBay I had to snap it up!  

These boots are very similar to those in my haul from a whole ago (here), but with a smaller heel so they a lot better for everyday use. They're suede so I'm going to have to chose the days I wear them wisely to avoid the rain ruining them! They were another bargain at only £28 when they're originally £62?!



If any of you follow me on Instagram you will already have seen a picture of these nail polishes. I feel I've been missing out all this time, so I finally got some Topshop nail varnishes - and they do not disappoint! I'm tying to trick myself into thinking it's warmer than it is by getting these bright colours, but I'm not sure if it's working. The orange shade is actually a bit brighter than it looks in the picture. The 'Flamingo Coral' shade is being elusive on the Topshop website as well, so no direct link for that either I'm afraid.

Have any of you been shopping recently? (I'm sure you have!) Grabbed any bargains or bought anything lovely? Let me know, I'd love to hear.


Also FOR THIS WEEK ONLY, get a whopping 25% off Motel Rocks with my code 'ellieetc' - go grab yourselves something pretty!  










30 comments:

  1. love the nail varnish colours!

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're lovely aren't they :) x

      Delete
  2. Nice shopping!! Had some of that myself as well..just makes a day!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ahh I'm glad to hear I'm not the only shopaholic, it really does! x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, I love them too :) x

      Delete
  4. The boots are gorgeous!! Thank you for sharing Next2Nowt because I think I'll be living on the site, all of your things are lovely! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, I'd have to agree! Ooh I'm so glad, it's such a great site, spread the word! Hehe, thank you! x

      Delete
  5. Love everything you've bought especially the boots and the nail polishes

    www.justshazea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love it all too :) x

      Delete
  6. Lovely nail polish colors!

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great little buys! Love this necklace, I had admired it on your instagram pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Ooh me too, it's such a lovely print! x

      Delete
  9. Die Kette sieht so schön aus :) Echt hübsch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have just nominated you for a Versatile Blogger award lovely! laurenjcope.blogspot.co.uk xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! i will check that out now :) xxx

      Delete
  11. cute necklace and i like the shoes very much! xx

    http://neb-ula.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I like them a lot too! xx

      Delete
  12. Love the necklace and boots! It's so bright and perfect for summer :) I definitely need more statement jewellery xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love them both too, I feel I need to get some more statement jewellery because I over-wear the current bits I have! xxx

      Delete
  13. the jumper and shoes are very very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I totally agree! x

      Delete

ellie etc © . Harlie Ave Design .
Blogger Widget