Basically all you have to do is take a picture of your makeup you wear on a daily basis including brushes and moisturiser write down the price of each product, add up the total and see how much your face costs. Before I start I also tag all of you bloggers out there to do this tag and let me and Ellie know how much your face costs.
Products and Prices:
* Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Foundation: £27.50
* Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder: £3.99
* Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara: SAMPLE
* Estee Lauder Invisible Powder: £29.00
* MUA Blusher Shade 1 Pink: £1.00
* Estee Lauder Idealist: SAMPLE
* Minnie Mouse Brushes: £2.00
* Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain: £7.99
* Sleek Blusher: Suede: SAMPLE
* Estee Lauder Eye Shadow: £7.00
* Estee Lauder Day Wear Moisturiser: SAMPLE
* Maybelline Eye Liner: £7.99
* N'7 Eye Pencil Brown: £3.99
* Topshop Brighten: £7.00
* Beauties Factory Brushes: £8.00
When it comes to makeup I don't like to risk it and I would rather spend more money on foundation and lipsticks then buy cheaper ones which I don't feel last as long or are as good quality. I would rather pay more money for good quality products and brushes then to spend even more having to repurchase products in order to get a good looking foundation.
The big question still stands... How much does your face cost?
And before I leave, I would like to thank Ellie for giving me this opportunity and giving me a friendship like no other.
Lots of love Charlie xxxxx
Thank you so much for this great guest post Charlie! Be sure to check out her blog, I've watched it grow from pretty much the start, and it gets better and better each time I click onto it! It has really gone from strength to strength and Charlie is such a lovely girl so don't miss out! Follow her on Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin too!