Thursday, 6 June 2013

OOTD: So Clap Your Hands Lets Play

I HAVE OFFICIALLY FINISHED MY AS EXAMS!! WOOOOO!! Haha, sorry about that outburst, I just had to let it out! I feel like I have a massive weight taken off my shoulders, finally I am free from exam and revision and college stress! (Well at least til Monday when I start college starts again, boo hiss.) 

Anyway, enough of my aimless rambling. I thought I'd come back to blogging with an OOTD, it's a pretty casual one just for running errands, wandering around town and meeting some friends.

Black Crochet Top - River Island (similar here)
Upper Arm Band - Gift (similar here)
Hasma Hand Necklace - Delilah Dust
Woven Belt - Charity Shop (similar here)
Silver Pinkie Ring - Car Boot Sale (similar here)
Skinny Jeans - Topshop
Black boots - Topshop via 
Next2Nowt 

My new(ish) Topshop boots are featuring again as you can see, I just can't get enough of them! My poor mangled belt is from a Charity Shop a while ago, it's so useful and I use it all the time - hence why it's looking so destroyed at the front. 

This cute crocheted top is from River Island a while ago, it actually featured in my second ever haul post (which is here, if any of you would like a blast from my blogging past). I think it's the kind which would be really easy to dress up, although I've never actually had the chance to do so myself. 

Also, a new little treat for you is an inside into my music tastes - which I must say is a very odd mixture as a whole! The song the lyrics 'so clap your hands lets play' (the title to this post) come from is Drink Dance Play by Young Kato. They are such a great band which featured on Made In Chelsea a while back and now I can't get enough of them! 



To anyone who has finished their exams recently, well done for getting through them! And to anyone who is still in the middle of exams, good luck for any you have left to do! 

I should be back to posting regularly again, I'm so sorry about these weird past few weeks where I've been half here and then half putting up guest posts. It's been a very stressful time for me, but all of the stress should now be disappearing, so back to blogging properly! I've missed you! 







28 comments:

  1. Your boots are gorgeous! Next2Nowt is a God-send! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know it's just so great! x

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit! The top is really cute :)
    Yasmin x
    thestudentwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie, I love it too :) x

      Delete
  3. Great outfit, love the top! So glad you've finally waded through all your exams, massive weight off I bet!! xx

    paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet, I am so glad too. It really is a huge weight off which is such a nice feeling :) xx

      Delete
  4. i love the texture of your top ! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's so unique isn't it? x

      Delete
  5. Congratulations on finishing your exams. You honestly look stunning. x

    Lilie
    mintcandylilies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you, you're too sweet! x

      Delete
  6. Lovely outfit! I finished my AS exams on Tuesday and they made us come in the day after to start A2. No break whatsoever! Still feels amazing to have them over and done with though.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aw no that is a bit harsh! At least you've got them all done though, it is such an amazing feeling :) xx

      Delete
  7. Congrats on finishing the exams! Love this little outfit, looking hawttttt! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I WISH I'd finished my exams as well - I have another 20 days and I cannot wait for them to be over with! On a positive note; I really like this outfit. ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww no, well just power through and you'll be done before you know it! It's so worth the amazing feeling of finishing them all :) x

      Delete
  9. just came across your blog and i'm in love, i've given you a follow!
    this is such a gorgeous outfit, i love your style!
    Sophie x | sophielouisew_ fashion.beauty.lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this shirt! Thanks for this post :)
    Penny Rose
    http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice shoes! xx

    http://neb-ula.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i do love them myself xx

      Delete
  12. Love your outfit! x

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

ellie etc © . Harlie Ave Design .
Blogger Widget