Wednesday, 21 August 2013

(Massive) Haul: Recent Purchases Part 3

And back to my massive haul, it seems to be never ending but it’s almost finished I promise. You can find Part One HERE and Part Two HERE if you want to check either previous post out! 

When this gets posted - I’m being all fancy and clever and doing the auto-post thing again - I will be on holiday in Turkey probably wearing some of these clothes, or possibly a bikini from last weeks post, soaking up the sun! Sorry, I got a bit carried away there, back to the haul. I feel like I’m back to the sophistication with this selection of clothes, maybe not so much as in the first part of my massive haul post though. 



Patterned trousers - River Island via eBay (similar here)

Ooh these are just such beauties, just looking at them makes me happy! I’m back to my old eBay addiction. I started watching these right back when they were first listed and I wasn’t 100% sure if I was going to bid or not, but once it got to the last 5 minutes I knew I had to at least try! Now I’m so glad I did bid, because they are so unique and just so cool?!

Patterned shorts - Primark via eBay





I know I’m clashing the prints a bit here, but I had to show you these shorts too. They are originally from Primark, but I got them off eBay because my local Primark had sold out by the time I decided to go and get them! They are nice and lightweight and comfy, so good for on the beach or when it’s hot - I really can’t deal with denim shorts when it’s too hot, they’re just too heavy! The fabric was the real seller for me though, another unique and just really cool print. 

Studded belt - Primark via Charity Shop (similar here)









It’s been a while since I’ve hit the charity shops, and this was just a quick purchase while I nipped in to grab something else. I’m pretty sure it’s also originally from Primark. It looks great with trousers or jeans but also around my waist with a skirt or my new playsuit (featured in massive haul post Part Two HERE).

Off the Shoulder Crop Tops - Amazon (White // Black)


These look much better on than they do off, can I just say! I’ve had the off-the-shoulder crop top from ASOS bookmarked for a while, but could never seem to justify buying one. Then I realised that I had some money left over on an Amazon voucher, and managed to find these two for just over £3 each! I felt for this price I had to get both the black and the white - and also I couldn’t choose between the two. 


Have you done any shopping recently? Which item of my massive haul post is your favourite so far? 






10 comments:

  1. I LOVE cropped tops at the moment, especially with a high waisted skirt/shorts and a statement necklace! "Have you done any shopping recently?" LOL, I've done far too much, I can't even tell you. x

    Lilie
    mintcandylilies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh so do I! That sounds like my perfect outfit! Haha, oh don't worry, I know the feeling ;) x

      Delete
  2. Oooh fab finds, love the trousers, gorgeous print, very unique :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so happy with the trousers, definitely one of my favourite finds :)

      Delete
  3. Love the studded belt! You've got some good bargains!

    beauty-bows.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have those primark shorts, I love them I've gotten so much wear out of them this summer! x

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So have I! They're so comfy and such a cool print :) x

      Delete
  5. Love those printed trousers! I'm wearing similar in my latest outfit post!

    lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love them too! Ooh yours are lovely too! x

      Delete

ellie etc © . Harlie Ave Design .
Blogger Widget