Saturday, 5 October 2013

OOTD: Dungareeees!

Dungaree Pinafore Dress - Glamorous via ASOS
Nude Crop Top - Topshop via ASOS Marketplace (similar here)
Tights - M&S
Hamsa Hand Necklace - Delilah Dust
Black Pixie Boots - Miss Selfridge
Finally, the piece for which I've been searching for years! A pair of dungarees! They are just perfect, especially the fact that the skirt part of them is high waisted as the style suits my body so much better than if it were lower waisted. They're also possibly one of the most comfortable things I've ever owned too. The only teeny issue is that its a tad big around the waist which is down to my top and bottom halves being different sizes, very irritating!

I've teamed them with a nude crop top which some people have commented on before saying I look naked - hence the scarf. The scarf also adds a bit of warmth as well as making the outfit look slightly more autumn/winter than spring/summer. I've also whacked on these cute little pixie boots from Miss Selfridge, which are just too cute! They are a little bit small however so I think they're in need of wearing in a bit. 

On another note, who likes ellie etc's new look? I've been gradually changing over to the new header, signature, menu bar (which follows you as you scroll!?!), and font. It may be tweaked a bit more depending on how decisive I am feel! It's taken me ages to figure it all out so I hope you like it! 

                  

24 comments:

  1. I like that you paired it with a cropped top..gives it a bit of an edge...

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, I think so too :)

      Delete
  2. great blog! i like these outfit :)
    following you, i hope you will visit me ffrreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sweetie :) yes, I will definitely check out your blog!

      Delete
  3. Amazing outfit, love the nude crop with the tartan scarf too! x

    www.adventuresofananglophile.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really love the outfit x

      Delete
  4. I love dungarees, but unfortunately they just don't suit me, I don't know why!

    http://901lovely.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit and the dunagree dress looks amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love the outfit too :) x

      Delete
  6. I want a tartan scarf, you look so cute! I love this whole look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! It's such a lovely scarf, super soft! x

      Delete
  7. I absolutely love this look, the dungarees are adorable and I love the tartan scarf. Great outfit. Love the new layout too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. would love for you to follow me! btw i love your blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will check out your blog now sweetie :) thank you! x

      Delete
  9. I love how you've styled it all and I actually really like the crop top haha. Your new layout looks fab! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dungarees are super cute and suit you so well, love them!

    bigcityblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely love this outfit! Totally gonna recreate it (thank you for the inspiration!) :3

    xx
    jasmineglamez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm so glad I've inspired you! :) x

      Delete
  12. Love your new header, so pretty, love pastel colours:)
    Your dungarees is just beyond cute and I loveeee your scarf, obsessed with tartan :)

    Lots of love,
    Em x

    emtalks.co.uk
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3934124/emtalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much honey :) lots of love! x

      Delete

ellie etc © . Harlie Ave Design .
Blogger Widget