Thursday, 30 January 2014

NEW IN | Christmas Presents Etc.

It's over a month late now, I know, but I thought I'd share with you lovely people some of my presents from Christmas (and a few other bits too). 


 





Green Vest - Topshop (similar)
Aztec Skirt - Urban Outfitters (similar)
Snake Print Bag - H&M (similar)
Grey Marl Vest Top - New Look 
Necklace - H&M 
Black Top - Topshop 
Grey Baseball Top - H&M (similar)
Black Cropped Jumper - Urban Outfitters
Necklace - New Look (similar)

I absolutely ADORE the colour of this vest top, I've been after something in this shade for too long, so I am a very happy bunny! It's actually a bit more green in person, but it's come out more yellow in these photos. It looks great with the aztec skirt featured here, or black high waisted jeans, either on a night out or just for everyday use. I'm loving the look of just black or monochrome with a brightly coloured piece. 

This little bag is super useful, and can be used during the day and on a night out too. The two necklaces are more bits to add to my ever expanding accessory collection too. The coloured one is so unique and different, and I managed to pick it up for only £3 as well.. I mean come on, THREE POUNDS?! The black necklace is so versatile that I would - and easily could - wear it everyday.  

The baseball top is probably my favourite aside from the green vest. It's so comfy and easy to chuck on, yet still manages to (make me) look stylish. The grey marl vest has a cool 90's style top part, I can't really explain it very well, but it's different from the bog standard vest top. And for a measly £4 I couldn't say no! 

The black cropped jumper and black (slightly cropped) top are quickly making themselves up to my wardrobe essentials. They're both just so comfy and easy to create outfits around. And as pretty much everyone knows, black goes with everything and is slimming - so the list of pros is just never-ending! 

Have you bought anything nice recently? What do you think of the look of monochrome with one bright piece? 



                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

ellie etc © . Harlie Ave Design .
Blogger Widget