Thursday, 20 February 2014

BEAUTY | Two-Tone Pastel and Matte

I've been head-over-heels in love with Barry M's Vanilla Matte nail polish recently. Its definitely been one of the most permanent colours on my nails this year so far. Although I feel like 'Vanilla' isn't quite the right name, it's a grey really. But oh well, that's irrelevant especially because it's so gorgeous! What makes it extra special is the fact that it's matte, which is just such a favourite of mine currently. Those of you who haven't seen it, here is my previous post about my love of matte nail polish. 


baby blue, barry m, blue, grey, matte, nails, NOTD, pastel, trend, two-tone, vanilla,
baby blue, barry m, blue, grey, matte, nails, NOTD, pastel, trend, two-tone, vanilla,
baby blue, barry m, blue, grey, matte, nails, NOTD, pastel, trend, two-tone, vanilla,
Both available at Boots - Vanilla // Blue Moon

Seeing as I've been wearing the grey so often, I thought I needed a bit of a change to mix it up a little. Unless you've been living under a rock recently I'm sure you will have seen this (incredible) pastel trend emerging and looking to be a big one in 2014. 

I've always loved this blue anyway, I've owned it for quite a while now, it's another of Barry M's crackers. It seems as if Barry M is the only nail polish I buy/wear haha! I think it's the perfect match for the matte grey, and I love the look of the matte with the shine, it's just a bit different and slightly more interesting! 

It's also a great way to subtly taster the pastel trend. I'll definitely be satisfying my pastel cravings very soon when I have a bit more money to splurge!

What to you think of my two-tone nails? And what about the pastel trend? Have you jumped on that bandwagon yet and bought any pastel pieces?



                  

8 comments:

  1. cool <3
    www.asiaandkasia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These two look lovely together. Blue Moon would look lovely as an accent nail with Vanilla, such pretty shades!

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty colors

    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i orefere the vanilla polish! i looks very good. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those colors work perfectly together (and with your blog design too haha)
    I am tempted to get Barry M nail polishes all the time, so hard resist!
    xo
    The Beauty Break // http://beautytimebreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty spring nail colors! Thanks for sharing! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Facebook or bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Birmingham Catering Hire are pleased to announce the launch of their new website at www.birminghamcateringhire.com. After six months of development, and countless cups of coffee, the new website is finally live. This new site builds on the industry leading original site with the aim of an improved customer experience, better layout and increased functionality. Since its launch in 2011 Birmingham Catering Hire quickly established itself as the UK's leading online only catering and event hire store. As well as an improved website the new store also comes with an increased product range a whole new category in our specialized http://www.birminghamcateringhire.com/exhibition.html section, along with approximately 150 new products.
    New features and functionality is constantly being added. Soon you'll be able to amend your order online within 48 hours of your event, credit account facilities and also the ability to pay for your order in installments.
    To celebrate the launch we are offering 10% off all orders during March. Simply enter the code 'New Website' into your shopping cart for an immediate discount. https://www.facebook.com/BirminghamCateringHire

    ReplyDelete

ellie etc © . Harlie Ave Design .
Blogger Widget