Tuesday, 6 May 2014

NEW IN | Home Decor + Accessories

accessories, haul, home decor, IKEA, monochrome, neon, pink, Primark, River Island, sunglasses, homeware, Soap and Glory, accessories, haul, home decor, IKEA, monochrome, neon, pink, Primark, River Island, sunglasses, homeware, Soap and Glory,
accessories, haul, home decor, IKEA, monochrome, neon, pink, Primark, River Island, sunglasses, homeware, Soap and Glory,
accessories, haul, home decor, IKEA, monochrome, neon, pink, Primark, River Island, sunglasses, homeware, Soap and Glory,
Monochrome Cushion - IKEA
White Pot - IKEA
Mini Palm Tree (Neanthe Bella) - Miami Airport
White Cup - IKEA
Pink Pencils - Notonthehighstreet
Black and Pink Lace Bras - Primark
Sunglasses - River Island
Neon Spine Notebook - IKEA
'Thick and Fast' Mascara - Soap & Glory via Boots
Cable Knit Throw - Next

If you hadn't guessed already, this bank holiday weekend resulted in a mother-daughter IKEA trip. IKEA is one of those places which I get so overwhelmed by how attractive everything looks, and how cheap everything is, and I end up buying far more than I intended to - or can particularly afford to. 

I'm very into the monochrome + neon pairing at the moment. Apparently I'm having a sudden attraction to pink also. My mini palm tree has to be my favourite of the lot though. We were on our way home from holiday, transferring flights at Miami, when I spotted the little beauty. It honestly was one of my highlights of the holiday - so sad but so true!

Home decor shopping gets me so excited for the prospect of decorating my Uni room in September. But I can't help but think if I plan too much or buy anything for it, I'm going to jinx it all and I'll end up not getting into any Uni at all... 

What did you get up to over the bank holiday weekend?


ellie x

12 comments:

  1. Seriously jealous of those sunglasses! also all of the Ikea stuff, damn I want to go so badly but my nearest one is miles away :(

    the little happys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're super cool, i love them! awh that sucks :( i'm lucky enough to have one just 30 minutes down the road!

      Delete
  2. Lovely selection of things, I have the same cushion and I absolutely love it!
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely! it's such a cool parttern, i love it too :) x

      Delete
  3. Nice photos and lovely things =)

    xx
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that white pot! cute as xxx lesimplyclassy.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love it too, it's so cute! x

      Delete

ellie etc © . Harlie Ave Design .
Blogger Widget