Monday, 16 June 2014

CURRENT OBSESSION | Slip On Skater Trainers

current obsession, fashion, New Look, Next, shoes, skater shoes, slip on trainers, topshop, trainers, fashion, style, footwear
current obsession, fashion, New Look, Next, shoes, skater shoes, slip on trainers, topshop, trainers, fashion, style, footwear
current obsession, fashion, New Look, Next, shoes, skater shoes, slip on trainers, topshop, trainers, fashion, style, footwear
Monochrome - New Look // Cheetah Pony Skin - Next // Patent Snakeskin - Topshop

Another simple-minimal-effort post I know and I apologise again; my exams are still raging on (7 down, only 2 to go!), it seems like all my life now consists of is revision and sitting in exam halls so blogging is still on the back burner.

I'm sure many of you will have seen similar posts on the likes of the Fashion Train and Style and Sushi (two great blogs by the way, check them out if you haven't already!), but I just can't get enough of these shoes! They're just beyond comfy and look good with pretty much any outfit you feel like chucking on. If you haven't already got yourself a pair then I seriously recommend it!

(Sorry for their not-so-new-looking state, I've been wearing one of the pairs almost everyday recently!)

ellie x

14 comments:

  1. i'm loving these shoes at the mo as well.. it's just so annoying that the topshop ones take ages to break in :(

    love Katy @ THE RAWRDROBE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh I know! I'm going to try and persuade my mum to wear them for a bit to stretch them a tad! x

      Delete
  2. Love them all

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love slip-ons! These are gorgeous!
    Good luck with your exams :)
    Anna xxx
    www.thatnorthernlass.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, they're so perfect for so many occasions! Thank you sweetie :) x

      Delete
  4. All of these are great! They'd definitely go with a lot of autumn clothes. I particularly like the cheetah ones! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They'd have to be my personal favourites too! x

      Delete
  5. Cute collection! I really love my toms for a casual day.

    Would love if you check out my blog.
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toms are so useful too, I've got a couple of similar pairs which I use quite a lot too! I will definitely check it out :)

      Delete
  6. I really love your blog, maybe we can follow each other via Bloglovin, GFC or facebook? let me know on my blog and I’ll follow you back asap.

    New Post… Visit Curly Glow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! I will have a look at your blog now :)

      Delete
  7. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine and if you want we can follow each other
    here on bloglovin and via Instagram?
    Let me know, now it´s your turn.
    xoxo

    http://www.styleshower.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will definitely check out your blog :) x

      Delete

ellie etc © . Harlie Ave Design .
Blogger Widget