Monday, 30 March 2015

STYLE | Ways to Wear White Jeans - With A Shirt

white jeans, Topshop, outfit, ways to wear, shirt, ripped jeans, OOTD
white jeans, Topshop, outfit, ways to wear, shirt, ripped jeans, OOTD
white jeans, Topshop, outfit, ways to wear, shirt, ripped jeans, OOTD
white jeans, Topshop, outfit, ways to wear, shirt, ripped jeans, OOTDwhite jeans, Topshop, outfit, ways to wear, shirt, ripped jeans, OOTDwhite jeans, Topshop, outfit, ways to wear, shirt, ripped jeans, OOTD
white jeans, Topshop, outfit, ways to wear, shirt, ripped jeans, OOTD
Shirt - H&M
White Jeans - Topshop via Depop (similar)
Vest Top - ASOS (similar)
Sandals - Birkenstocks

"Why are you wearing pyjamas?" - Emily (my cousin). Despite the fact that it may look like I've just rolled out of bed, I love this shirt. It's just so comfy and easy to chuck on with almost anything - potentially why I received the pyjama comment.
The white jeans were one of my last purchases before I discovered I'm basically broke. But trying them on with various combinations from my wardrobe I can tell they were a good call as they go with so much. I pretty much live in black jeans so it is a bit of a shock to the system, but a good kinda shock. I'm debating ripping a hole in the other knee, but I can't quite decide yet - forever indecisive. 
I know they're super ugly, but Birkenstocks are perfect for me as my feet are so wide so I often find it difficult finding shoes that fit me properly, but these sandals fit like a glove. I may have jumped the gun a little, whacking out the sandals at the end of March, but I'm going on holiday in a few days so I'm just a bit overexcited, okay? 
Note: when this post goes live I will actually be on holiday, eek!



ellie x




HAVE YOU SEEN?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ellie etc © . Harlie Ave Design .
Blogger Widget