Wednesday, 20 May 2015

WISHLIST | 70s Vibes

Exams and essay deadlines and revision = minimal blog posts. It's that time of year again. I'm right slap bang in the middle of my exams as I write, which is not really the most fun I've had at uni to be honest with you, so blogging is unfortunately on a bit of a back burner. 

#4

#4 by ellieetc 


I've been completely obsessed with all the 70s inspired clothes around recently. I ordered myself a fedora off Depop (check out my account HERE) but unfortunately it was too small for my head *sob*, but I've been extremely tempted by H&M's styles. I'm wanting to experiment with more white/creams, during this Spring (not that the weather seems to have got that memo), instead of my usual uniform of black and black with a splash of black.

On the subject of colours, the khaki green trend has also been catching my eye - eventually I will break out of my black and grey rut, small steps. The Zara boots and sunglasses I absolutely adore, and may treat myself with at the end of exams. The lovely little camera, a Canon EOS M is what I am currently saving for - a painfully slow process due to my inability to save/being a student - hopefully when I get my hands on it my blog photo quality will improve. I'm getting very excited to experiment more with photography and the DSLR features.

Good luck for those of you trawling through (or just beginning) exams at the moment - they'll be over before you know it!

If anyone has any photography tips (or any similar posts), link them below, I would love to take a look.


ellie x

HAVE YOU SEEN? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ellie etc © . Harlie Ave Design .
Blogger Widget