Wednesday, 17 June 2015

LIFESTYLE | Insta-Update

LIFE RECENTLY...

Pret do the best food, avocado and crayfish salad mm-mm // My gorgeous new white faux-fur rug and a recent wishlist post, view it HERE // Rediscovered this cute mini FiloFax the other day, need to start getting myself organised! 
insta-update, instagram, lifestyle, photos, update, ellieetc
Amazing new hand creams from Body Shop with such lovely packaging, featured in a haul post HERE // A very exciting package from Oh Polly, will be featured in an outfit post very soon! // Reminiscing back to my time in Grand Cayman, how can the sea be that clear?! 
insta-update, instagram, lifestyle, photos, update, ellieetc
Browsing Urban Outfitters book section, trying to brush up on some photography skills soon. // Pardon my french. I really like my sleep. Okay? // The gorgeous spring blossom from a few weeks back. Classic Instagram post. I know. 

Leave your Instagram usernames in the comments and I'd love to check them out! If you don't already, follow me on Instagram HERE (my username is @ellieetc). 


ellie x

FOLLOW

No comments:

Post a Comment

ellie etc © . Harlie Ave Design .
Blogger Widget