Wednesday, 22 July 2015

STYLE | The Happiness Boutique Statement Necklace

collaboration, Happiness Boutique, jewellery, necklace, sponsored, statement necklace, style,
collaboration, Happiness Boutique, jewellery, necklace, sponsored, statement necklace, style,
collaboration, Happiness Boutique, jewellery, necklace, sponsored, statement necklace, style,
collaboration, Happiness Boutique, jewellery, necklace, sponsored, statement necklace, style,

If you've read ellie etc for a while now, or know me in person, you'll know I don't often wear statement necklaces. I've got a couple of cheapy Primark ones knocking around, that sometimes I whack out if I feel my outfit is too minimalist - but they aren't really part of my everyday jewellery list. 

This being said, when the people at Happiness Boutique offered to send one of their gorgeous pieces for me to try out, I couldn't let the opportunity pass me by. 

I went for a silver colour base metal, as all of my current jewellery is silver, plus I think it suits me more. The company is based in Germany, but lucky of us in the UK (and pretty much everywhere else in fact) they ship worldwide AND they offer a customer reward program - double whammy?! The necklace is of great quality - especially compared to my £4 Primark versions - and along with the others on the site, seems very good value for the quality and design. 

It came in lovely packaging and a box, also including a bookmark with a quote from the late Lily Pulitzer. It's such a lovely sentiment, I'm tempted to get a print of it, just a nice phrase to remember.


"Being happy never goes out of style"


Check out Happiness Boutique HERE
Buy the Ancient Coins Statement Necklace HERE
ellie x

*Disclaimer: This post is a collaboration post, including PR samples. See my full disclaimer HERE

FOLLOW

No comments:

Post a Comment

ellie etc © . Harlie Ave Design .
Blogger Widget