Friday, 3 July 2015

STYLE | Oversized Denim + A Pop Of Neon ft. Fat Face

fashion, ootd, outfit, fat face, neon, summer, south coast brights, collaboration
Neon Embriodered Top + Denim Jacket - Fat Face
Shoes - Topshop
Sunglasses - eBay

When most people think of neon, their mind is usually cast to lyrca-clad 80's teenagers, dancing to cheesy pop music we would now refer to as 'Eighties Classics'. Not gonna lie, mine usually is too. But recently neon has become reinvented, adding a colourful twist on classic styles and monochrome looks. 

When the lovely people at Fat Face contacted me about their South Coast Brights collection, I couldn't wait to see their take on the neon trend. To be completely honest with you, I've almost always disregarded Fat Face as 'oh, it's just somewhere my Mum shops', but their collections are becoming more and more appealing and catering for younger generations. The pieces in the collection have managed to bring a modern look to neon, mixing in to the current 70's gypsy-folk trend. Plus all are lovely and summery too. 

If you know me, you'll know I'm not really much of a 'colour person' - monochrome and many different greys is definitely my go to look. So I really enjoyed the concept of a 'pop' of neon, just a small touch of colour, I can deal with that. I went for a size bigger in both items I chose, simply due to wanting a slightly oversized look for both, however I feel the items were definitely true to size. 


MY FAT FACE SUMMER PICKS

ALL FROM FAT FACE - Check out their New Summer Arrivals
ellie x

*Disclaimer: This post is a collaboration post, including PR samples. See my full disclaimer HERE


FOLLOW

No comments:

Post a Comment

ellie etc © . Harlie Ave Design .
Blogger Widget