Sunday, 9 August 2015

STYLE | Ways to Wear White Jeans: 70's Style

70's, fashion, OOTD, outfit, Primark, style, topshop, ways to wear, white jeans, Zara, wide brim hat, fur, fur gilet, backless, ripped jeans, ripped knee,
70's, fashion, OOTD, outfit, Primark, style, topshop, ways to wear, white jeans, Zara, wide brim hat, fur, fur gilet, backless, ripped jeans, ripped knee,
70's, fashion, OOTD, outfit, Primark, style, topshop, ways to wear, white jeans, Zara, wide brim hat, fur, fur gilet, backless, ripped jeans, ripped knee,
70's, fashion, OOTD, outfit, Primark, style, topshop, ways to wear, white jeans, Zara, wide brim hat, fur, fur gilet, backless, ripped jeans, ripped knee,
70's, fashion, OOTD, outfit, Primark, style, topshop, ways to wear, white jeans, Zara, wide brim hat, fur, fur gilet, backless, ripped jeans, ripped knee,
70's, fashion, OOTD, outfit, Primark, style, topshop, ways to wear, white jeans, Zara, wide brim hat, fur, fur gilet, backless, ripped jeans, ripped knee,
70's, fashion, OOTD, outfit, Primark, style, topshop, ways to wear, white jeans, Zara, wide brim hat, fur, fur gilet, backless, ripped jeans, ripped knee,
White Jeans - Topshop via Depop (similar)
Fur Gilet - Charity Shop
Backless Top - Zara 
Wide Brim Hat - Primark
Boots - Topshop

Before you say it, I know I know, this is stupidly overdue. For those of you who don't have a clue what I'm on about, back in the day (read: back in March. Eek.) I did Part I to these "Ways To Wear White Jeans" posts - check it out HERE if you've not seen it yet - promising to do another part.. Weeell, life got in the way/lots of other post opportunities popped up/I'm super lazy. But finally it's here! 


For Part II I've gone for a 70's look, as we can't seem to get away from that trend at the moment - aside from the fact that I love the trend too. 

I just really love how all of these pieces look together, I think the length of the top works really well with the jeans. Also the length of the jeans with the boots just works too. I adore the low back/backless style of the top as well actually. Basically I just like this entire outfit(/my back), okay? 

I think the fur gilet is perfect to add a sense of excitement(?) to an otherwise bog standard outfit. The hat is a Primark find, but one I barely wear as I'm more partial to my fedora, as you'll probably know... Although it helps to round off the 70's look of this outfit. The low back Zara top is one of my favourite pieces of clothing. The low back is just so cool and more interesting than most other camisoles out there. 


What do you think of the 70s trend? How would you/do you style white jeans? 


N.B. I'm still trying to figure out how to use my camera, hence why the exposures/colour balances/focusing is all a bit out.. I will improve I promise. 



ellie x
FOLLOW

No comments:

Post a Comment

ellie etc © . Harlie Ave Design .
Blogger Widget