Saturday, 5 September 2015

STYLE | What to Wear to Bestival Lookbook - Day Two

bestival, black boots, crop top, fashion, festival, Happiness Boutique, lookbook, Missguided, Primark, style, suede skirt, topshop, zip up skirt,
bestival, black boots, crop top, fashion, festival, Happiness Boutique, lookbook, Missguided, Primark, style, suede skirt, topshop, zip up skirt,
bestival, black boots, crop top, fashion, festival, Happiness Boutique, lookbook, Missguided, Primark, style, suede skirt, topshop, zip up skirt,
bestival, black boots, crop top, fashion, festival, Happiness Boutique, lookbook, Missguided, Primark, style, suede skirt, topshop, zip up skirt,
Fedora Hat - Primark (similar) // Crop top - Missguided // Skirt - Primark (similar) // Coin Necklace -  c/o Happiness Boutique* // Boots - Topshop (similar)

In my last post I explained how next weekend I'm going to Bestival (eek!), the theme is The Summer of Love so I've put together three outfits for each day of the festival. 


For day two I've gone for that more typical 70's style that's almost everywhere you look at the moment. I picked up the gorgeous zip up skirt along with the dress from Day One's post during my trip to Birmingham (you can read all about that HERE), we were just about to leave Primark I spotted it and thought YES. I need that. I love the ring pull and contrasting gold hardware with the rust brown coloured faux suede. 

I might take a long sleeve crop top as well, just incase the weather decides to not be on our side for the weekend. But fingers crossed it'll be warm(ish) and dry! And then of course the fedora had to be added too. When I'll get bored of wearing this hat you may ask? I cannot see it happening in the near future is my answer. 


FIND THE LOOK FOR DAY ONE HERE




ellie x

FOLLOW

No comments:

Post a Comment

ellie etc © . Harlie Ave Design .
Blogger Widget