Sunday, 3 April 2016

PLAYLIST | Spring ft. Mura Masa, Tame Impala, Sundara Karma etc.

playlist, music, spring, Mura Masa, The Chemical Brothers, Sundara Karma, Shura, Tame Impala, songs,
playlist, music, spring, Mura Masa, The Chemical Brothers, Sundara Karma, Shura, Tame Impala, songs,

I'm feeling a bit uninspired at the moment, boo. Hence my quietness. Listening to and discovering new music are some of my favourite past-times, it's something that can transport me to limitless numbers of different places and times. You could say it inspires me, so with that in mind I thought I'd share some songs I've been loving recently, somewhat in the hope of some more inspiration. And, as you well know, I love sharing what goes on inside my head.



Click the links to have a listen.

Oh, and shoutout to my bathroom floor for being such a great background and to the free John Lewis magazine for having such a slick cover. 


What are you listening to this Spring?
ellie x





FOLLOW




No comments:

Post a Comment

ellie etc © . Harlie Ave Design .
Blogger Widget