Wednesday, 6 July 2016

BEAUTY | How To Get The New Benefit Brow Range for FREE

free, freebie sample, beauty, Benefit, brow, eyebrow, Ready Set Brow, Goof Proof Brow Pencil, brow pencil, cosmetics, magazine, ELLE, Maire Clare,
free, freebie sample, beauty, Benefit, brow, eyebrow, Ready Set Brow, Goof Proof Brow Pencil, brow pencil, cosmetics, magazine, ELLE, Maire Clare,
free, freebie sample, beauty, Benefit, brow, eyebrow, Ready Set Brow, Goof Proof Brow Pencil, brow pencil, cosmetics, magazine, ELLE, Maire Clare,
free, freebie sample, beauty, Benefit, brow, eyebrow, Ready Set Brow, Goof Proof Brow Pencil, brow pencil, cosmetics, magazine, ELLE, Maire Clare,
free, freebie sample, beauty, Benefit, brow, eyebrow, Ready Set Brow, Goof Proof Brow Pencil, brow pencil, cosmetics, magazine, ELLE, Maire Clare,

Okay I was a bit cheeky, it's only 2 of the 13 piece revamped Benefit collection. But still. Not one but TWO freebies?! What's not to love right? Both Marie Clare and ELLE are treating readers to a taste of Benefit's new brow range2016 has definitely been the year of the eyebrow, and they're free so obviously I had to see what all the fuss is about...


Ready, Set, Brow - Marie Clare 

This is a product that I didn't realise I needed, but now I realise how important it is in my life. My brows can be slightly unruly when they want to be and this wonderfully smelling potion whips them right into shape. Plus, it looks oh-so natural once it's dried and doesn't feel stiff or crusty (ew) on ya face. The only trouble I had was it made my brows a tad itchy, but that died down after a while and hasn't been a problem since.

Goof Proof Brow Pencil - ELLE

This was actually in the July edition, but I've still seen some copies knocking around so be quick! The ultra precise tip does exactly what it says on the tin. It really is goof proof, and I'm a goof so take my word for it. I got the shade 6 which is pretty dark, even for my brows, but it makes it so easy to fill in any patches and give a sharp finish. 

The biggest pro of these products for me is the fact they passed the 'work test'. Work for me is a very warm country pub, I sweat a lot (is that TMI? Probably a bit TMI, but lets roll with it). After a long and hectic lunch shift both looked just as they did when I first applied them, and then lasted all evening too - score.


At this rate we could be trying the whole collection for free! Cheers ELLE and Marie Clare, you little gems. 

ellie x




FOLLOW

No comments:

Post a Comment

ellie etc © . Harlie Ave Design .
Blogger Widget