Monday, 11 July 2016

STYLE | The Monochrome Love Moschino Tee via Tessuti*

Tessuti, New Look, Love Moschino, T-shirt, #bloggersball, collaboration, sponsored, Moschino, luxury, brand, monochrome, H&M, fur clutch, outfit, style, OOTD, fashion,
Tessuti, New Look, Love Moschino, T-shirt, #bloggersball, collaboration, sponsored, Moschino, luxury, brand, monochrome, H&M, fur clutch, outfit, style, OOTD, fashion,
Tessuti, New Look, Love Moschino, T-shirt, #bloggersball, collaboration, sponsored, Moschino, luxury, brand, monochrome, H&M, fur clutch, outfit, style, OOTD, fashion,
Tessuti, New Look, Love Moschino, T-shirt, #bloggersball, collaboration, sponsored, Moschino, luxury, brand, monochrome, H&M, fur clutch, outfit, style, OOTD, fashion,
Tessuti, New Look, Love Moschino, T-shirt, #bloggersball, collaboration, sponsored, Moschino, luxury, brand, monochrome, H&M, fur clutch, outfit, style, OOTD, fashion,


Big big thank you to the #BloggersBall introducing me to Tessuti the luxury clothing website. I'm not a massive buyer of high-end products, I am a student after all, and love a bargain. However Tessuti has the most beautiful selection of Womenswear, I couldn't resist. Plus, their sale is so great, espeically their bags. Seriously. The bags *insert numerous heart eye emojis here*.

This Love Moschino t-shirt is literally the comfiest thing I've ever worn. I always worry I'll look massive with loose t-shirts on, they just do that weird baggy thing and make me look 10x bigger than usual (is that just me?) but this piece has washed away any such fears. 


For this outfit, I decided to dress it up a bit with my beloved New Look fluffy clutch (aka my pet sheep), this super dark Anastasia Matte Liquid Lipstick and my JewelleryBox rings (check out my post about them HERE). It could so easily be dressed down as well with trainers and a backpack - perfect for dragging myself to lectures in but still retaining some hint of style.. 








A final thank you to the lovely people at Tessuti for kindly sending me one of their products! 



ellie x


*Disclaimer: This post is a collaboration post, including a PR sample. See my full disclaimer HERE



FOLLOW

No comments:

Post a Comment

ellie etc © . Harlie Ave Design .
Blogger Widget